Release date: April, 2017
Survey conducted: Biennially in late summer/early fall
This survey contains Chicagoland data from organizations who participated through HR Source as a breakout from the 2017/2018 National Policies & Benefits Survey. HR Source conducts the National edition in cooperation with 12 other member associations of The Employer Associations of America (EAA), representing a total of 16 geographic locations. All co-sponsoring associations also sell their own local policies & benefits survey as a result of participation in this study.
(Click here for more information about the National edition)
Locally, 254 organizations participated.
Common to both editions:
333 questions divided into nine major sections:
Health and Welfare Benefits; Retirement Benefits; Miscellaneous Benefits; Pay Practices; Working Conditions; Paid Time Off; Part-Time Employees; Recruitment, Training and Development; and Employee/Community Relations.
- Executive summary of survey highlights with comparisons to the last survey
- Breakouts by company size by employee group (union; non-union; non-exempt, clerical, technical; exempt professional, managerial)
- Total respondents data by employee group
- What medical plans are offered?
- What is the vesting schedule for employer contributions in your 401(k)?
- How many paid holidays do you give?
- What conditions must be met to qualify for tuition assistance?
- What premium do you pay for second or third shift?
- How are flexible arrangements granted?
- What benefits do you provide to part-time employees?
- What alternate work schedules are organizations using?
- How often do you provide service awards?
….and many more - 333 questions total!
Non-members who participate in our surveys are eligible for a discount (as high as 50%) when purchasing the results. Please give us a call at 800-448-4584 or e-mail us to be added to our participation invitation list.
For more information about having us conduct a custom survey for your organization, contact us at 800-448-4584 or send us an e-mail.
Discounted member price:
You could save