This series of 8 Roundtables provides a great opportunity to share ideas, information, and challenges with peer, senior-level HR professionals. There will be open discussion, and participants are encouraged to bring whatever challenges they are currently facing to the table.
Participants who register are registering for the entire series of eight Roundtables that occur throughout the year. Dates for this Series are: 8/24, 9/28, 11/30, 1/11/17, 2/8/17, 4/12/17, 5/24/17, 6/21/17.
Executive HR Roundtables provide:
- An invaluable source of up-to-date information and advice on trends affecting your profession.
- A regular opportunity to meet with your colleagues to discuss issues facing your organization.
- Unbiased, non-judgmental opportunities to discuss your challenges with peers.
- A conversational atmosphere that encourages interaction and fresh ideas.
- A chance to take ideas back to your organization that are specifically tailored to your situation.
- Access to the Management Association's experienced HR staff and pool of vast information resources.