This Roundtable series provides a great opportunity for participants from public libraries to share ideas, information, and challenges with other library directors, assistant directors, business managers, and human resource professionals. Expect a lively, open discussion on employment issues mediated by the legal staff and human resources experts of the Management Association.
These roundtables are open to member libraries. Registering for one session registers you for the entire series of 10 sessions. Dates in the current series are: 7/6/2016, 8/3, 9/7, 11/2, 12/7, 1/4/2017, 2/1/2017, 4/5/2017, 5/3/2017 and 6/7/2017. Meetings are held in Meeting Room 1 on the first floor.
HR Roundtable Series for Libraries provides:
- A regular opportunity to meet with your colleagues to discuss human resources issues facing your organization.
- Unbiased, non-judgmental opportunities to discuss your challenges with peers.
- An invaluable source of up-to-date information and advice on trends affecting your profession.
- A non-classroom conversational atmosphere that encourages interaction and fresh ideas.
- A chance to take ideas back to your organization that are specifically tailored to your situation.
- Access to the Management Association's experienced HR staff and pool of vast information resources.