The surprise visit from OSHA is something that most employers dread. Many of us do not know what to expect or how to handle this situation. Being prepared takes the fear away and can help mitigate your risk. Join us for this informative session presented by Carlos Galindo, Senior Manager, Health and Safety Services from U.S. Compliance Corporation.
In this session attendees will learn the following:
• What brings OSHA to your door
• What you should do during the inspection process.
• What are the mechanics of the visit and follow up activities
• How you should prepare your staff
• Your rights and responsibilities during the process
• Methods to prevent an inspection and how to be aware of your risk
• Abatement and reductions