This Roundtable series provides a great opportunity for participants from public libraries to share ideas, information, and challenges with other library directors, assistant directors, business managers, and human resource professionals. Expect a lively, open discussion on employment issues moderated by the legal staff and HR professionals of the Management Association.
Registering for one session registers you for the entire series of 10 sessions. Dates in the current series are:
July 12, 2017
August 2, 2017
September 6, 2017
November 1, 2017
December 6, 2017
January 3, 2018
February 7, 2018
April 4, 2018
May 2, 2018
June 6, 2018
HR Roundtable Series for Libraries provides:
- A regular opportunity to meet with your colleagues to discuss human resources issues facing your organization.
- Unbiased, non-judgmental opportunities to discuss your specific challenges with peers.
- An invaluable source of up-to-date information and advice on trends affecting your profession and community.
- A conversational atmosphere that encourages interaction and fresh ideas.
- A chance to take ideas back to your organization that are specifically tailored to your situation.