This Roundtable series provides a great opportunity for participants from public libraries to share ideas, information, and challenges with other library directors, assistant directors, business managers, and human resource professionals. Expect a lively, open discussion on employment issues moderated by the legal staff and HR professionals of HR Source.
Registering for one session registers you for the entire series of 10 sessions. Dates in the current series are:
July 11, 2018
August 1, 2018
October 3, 2018
November 7, 2018
December 5, 2018
January 9, 2019
February 6, 2019
April 3, 2019
May 1, 2019
June 5, 2019
HR Roundtable Series for Libraries provides:
- A regular opportunity to meet with your colleagues to discuss human resources issues facing your organization.
- Unbiased, non-judgmental opportunities to discuss your specific challenges with peers.
- An invaluable source of up-to-date information and advice on trends affecting your profession and community.
- A conversational atmosphere that encourages interaction and fresh ideas.
- A chance to take ideas back to your organization that are specifically tailored to your situation.