Don't lose them at "Hello!" Retaining new employees begins on the first day of employment with a comprehensive and well-designed new employee onboarding and orientation program.
This workshop will discuss the importance of developing these programs, what should be included in them, and effective techniques to engage new employees before they even get in the door!
Participants in this program will be able to:
- Improve retention through ongoing onboarding initiatives.
- Recognize the three levels of information to share with new employees.
- Implement a comprehensive three-stage onboarding program.
- Know who should participate in, and who is accountable for the process.
- Understand adult learning techniques.
- Know what program materials are recommended, including an orientation checklist.
- Track orientation results and understand how to evaluate the program's effectiveness.
2.75 Recertification Credit Hours 2.75 PDC's