Skip to main content
Training & Organizational Development
Association Roundtables 2019-20
2019 Employment Law Conference
Employee and Customer Surveys
Forms and Sample Documents
HR Video Resources
Sample Job Descriptions
Labor Law Posters
Compensation and Benefits
Legal and Compliance
Employee Benefits and Group Insurance
Skip breadcrumb navigation
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Community Memorial Foundation CEO HR Roundtable
This Roundtable session is restricted to HR Source members who are part of the Community Memorial Foundation grant initiative.
Our roundtable is wonderful opportunity for participants from Community Memorial Foundation grantee organizations to share ideas, information, and challenges with other Executive Directors and Chief Executives of the local non-profit community. Expect a lively, open discussion on employment issues moderated by the legal staff and HR professionals of HR Source.
Community Memorial Foundation Executive Director/CEO HR Roundtable provides:
• A regular opportunity to meet with your colleagues to discuss human resources issues facing your organization.
• Unbiased, non-judgmental opportunities to discuss your specific challenges with peers.
• An invaluable source of up-to-date information and advice on trends affecting your profession and community.
• A conversational atmosphere that encourages interaction and fresh ideas.
• A chance to take ideas back to your organization that are specifically tailored to your situation.
• Access to HR Source's experienced HR staff and vast pool of resources.
9/11/2019 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
HR Source 3025 Highland Parkway, Suite 225 Downers Grove, IL 60515 UNITED STATES
Non Member Price
Sorry, this is a members-only event.
Please sign in or create an account to register.
Keep me signed in
Create a new account