Effective January 1, 2020, the new Workplace Transparency Act is a sweeping reform in response to #MeToo that affects every employer in Illinois. Are you prepared to comply? Our briefing will make sure you are familiar with this new law, including:
- Rules regarding employment agreements;
- Amendments to the Illinois Human Rights Act;
- Mandatory annual disclosure to the Illinois Department of Human Rights;
- Mandatory annual sexual harassment training; and,
- Amendment to Illinois Victims’ Economic Security and Safety Act (VESSA);
Join our Employment Law Services Department in this webinar to learn about all of these requirements and more. There will be ample time for questions and answers.
1.5 Recertification Credit Hours 1.5 PDC's