Make sure your supervisors and managers know and understand their responsibilities under the law. In this session, we will:
- Summarize the relevant laws, both federal and state, as well as remedies
available to victims.
- Define the different types of harassment and discrimination.
- Recognize behaviors that could be interpreted as discrimination, harassment or
- Specify actions that should be taken by organizations and individuals to
prevent, investigate and remedy harassment and inappropriate conduct in the
- Identify the legal risks of harassment and discrimination for the organization,
as well as for managers and supervisors.
Learn how to handle a complaint of harassment or inappropriate workplace
*As compared to the employee
session, this session will focus on handling a complaint of harassment and will
be more in depth with respect to each of the of the above topics.
Please note: Each participant must register individually for this webinar.