Skip to main content
Training & Organizational Development
Association Roundtables 2020-21
Harassment Prevention Training
HR & Employment Law Conference 2020
Employee and Customer Surveys
Returning to the Workplace Resources
Coronavirus: Employer Resources
Forms and Sample Documents
HR Video Resources
Sample Job Descriptions
Labor Law Posters
Compensation and Benefits
HR Support & Special Projects
Legal and Compliance
Skip breadcrumb navigation
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Community Memorial Foundation HR Staff Roundtable
This Roundtable session is restricted to HR Source members who are part of the Community Memorial Foundation grant initiative.
This roundtable, exclusively for Community Memorial Foundation grantees, allows members to share ideas, information, and challenges with other non-profit human resource professionals.
Expect a lively, open discussion on employment issues moderated by the legal staff and HR professionals of HR Source.
Community Memorial Foundation HR Staff Roundtable provides:
• A regular opportunity to meet with your colleagues to discuss human resources issues facing your organization.
• A conversational atmosphere that encourages interaction and fresh ideas.
• Unbiased, non-judgmental discussions of your specific challenges with your peers.
• An invaluable source of up-to-date information and advice on trends affecting your organization and your community.
• Access to HR Source's experienced HR staff and vast pool of resources.
2/19/2020 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
HR Source 3025 Highland Parkway, Suite 225 Downers Grove, IL 60515 UNITED STATES
Non Member Price
Sorry, this is a members-only event.
Please sign in or create an account to register.
Keep me signed in
Create a new account