This Roundtable is restricted to HR Source members only.
This roundtable series provides a great opportunity for participants working in the public sector (e.g. cities, towns, villages, park districts, water reclamation districts, public libraries, townships, etc.) to share ideas, information and challenges with other human resource professionals. Expect a lively, open discussion on employment issues moderated by the legal staff and HR professionals of HR Source.
Registering for one session registers you for the entire series of 10 sessions. Dates in the current series are:
July 23, 2019
August 27, 2019
October 1, 2019
November 19, 2019
December 17, 2019
January 21, 2020
February 18, 2020
April 21, 2020 - Webinar
May 19, 2020
June 16, 2020
The roundtable will provide:
• A regular opportunity to meet with your colleagues to discuss human resources issues facing your organization
• An invaluable source of up-to-date information and advice on trends affecting your profession and community
• A conversational atmosphere that encourages interaction and fresh ideas
• A chance to take ideas back to your organization that are specifically tailored to your situation
• Access to HR Source's experienced legal staff, HR professionals, and vast pool of resources.
Please be ready to discuss any challenging issues you’re facing, as well as any success stories you’d like to share.