Across the country, states are planning to reopen businesses and get people back to work. And Illinois isn’t far behind. This is encouraging news for many employers but will undoubtedly involve the challenge of rebooting your organization while implementing new procedures and expectations for your management team and employees.
This session will discuss many of the topics you need to consider when bringing employees back to the workplace, including:
- How do we formulate a plan?
- What if certain employees don’t want to come back because they are afraid of working?
- Should we take employee temperatures or mandate COVID-19 testing?
- What if employees ask to continue working from home?
- How will we comply with social distancing requirements?
- What policies do we need to consider updating?How do we handle visitors?
Join Kelly Hayden, JD and Chief Legal Counsel, and Sue Winkler, SPHR, Director of EngageHR, from HR Source, as they cover critical information employers need to take into consideration when re-opening their doors.