This is a virtual roundtable presented through Zoom.
This is a members-only event.
This roundtable series provides a great opportunity for participants working in the public sector (e.g. cities, towns, villages, park districts, water reclamation districts, public libraries, townships, etc.) to share ideas, information and challenges with other human resource professionals. Expect a lively, open discussion on employment issues moderated by the legal staff and HR professionals of HR Source.
Registering for one session registers you for the entire series of 10 sessions. Dates in the current series are:
July 7, 2020
August 18, 2020
October 20, 2020
November 17, 2020
December 15, 2020
January 19, 2021
February 16, 2021
April 20, 2021
May 18, 2021
June 15, 2021
The roundtable will provide:
• A regular opportunity to meet with your colleagues to discuss human resources issues facing your organization
• An invaluable source of up-to-date information and advice on trends affecting your profession and community
• A conversational atmosphere that encourages interaction and fresh ideas
• A chance to take ideas back to your organization that are specifically tailored to your situation
• Access to HR Source's experienced legal staff, HR professionals, and vast pool of resources.
Please be ready to discuss any challenging issues you’re facing, as well as any success stories you’d like to share.