Flying Solo? Even though you’re an HR department of one, you don’t need to navigate all alone. This special roundtable series is designed just for you! Join your fellow professionals who are leading the HR charge unaccompanied, and will be sharing their breakthroughs, epiphanies and eureka moments in handling tactical, day-to-day HR issues as well as strategic initiatives. Topics will include outsourcing appropriate tasks, managing limited budgets, overcoming time constraints, and pushing important issues through the management chain.
Registering for one session registers you for the entire series of 6 sessions. Dates in the current series are:
July 21, 2020
September 15, 2020
November 3, 2020
January 5, 2021
March 2, 2021
May 4, 2021
The HR Department of One Roundtable provides:
- The opportunity to meet with your colleagues to discuss human resources issues facing your organization.
- Unbiased, non-judgmental discussion of your specific challenges.
- An invaluable source of up-to-date information and advice on trends affecting your organization.
- A conversational atmosphere that encourages interaction and fresh ideas.
- Access to HR Source's experienced HR staff and vast pool of resources. Our sessions are moderated by the legal staff and HR professionals of HR Source.