Harassment prevention training for your general employee population. In this session, scheduled to be presented by Blanca Dominguez, we will:
- Summarize the relevant laws, both federal and State of Illinois, as well as remedies available to victims.
- Define the different types of harassment and discrimination.
- Recognize behaviors that could be interpreted as discrimination, harassment or otherwise inappropriate.
- Specify actions that should be taken by organizations and individuals to prevent, investigate and remedy harassment and inappropriate conduct in the workplace.
- Identify the legal risks of harassment and discrimination for the organization.
- Learn how to handle issues of harassment when they arise.
Please note: Each participant must register individually for this webinar.