Skip to main content
2021 Employment Law Conference
Training & Organizational Development
Online Video Training Store
Harassment Prevention Training
Employee and Customer Surveys
Forms and Sample Documents
HR Document Bundle Store
Coronavirus: Employer Resources
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Resources
Sample Job Descriptions
Labor Law Posters
Compensation and Benefits
HR Support & Special Projects
Legal and Compliance
Skip breadcrumb navigation
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on LinkedIn
Community Memorial Foundation HR Staff Roundtable Series
This is a virtual Roundtable presented through Zoom. This Roundtable session is restricted to HR Source members who are part of the Community Memorial Foundation grant initiative.
This roundtable, exclusively for Community Memorial Foundation grantees, allows members to share ideas, information, and challenges with other non-profit human resource professionals.
Expect a lively, open discussion on employment issues moderated by the legal staff and HR professionals of HR Source.
Registering for one session registers you for the entire series of seven sessions. Dates for this Series are:
August 10, 2021 (combined meeting with ED/CEO & HR Staff)
September 15, 2021
October 20, 2021
December 15, 2021
February 16, 2022
April 20, 2022
June 22, 2022
Community Memorial Foundation HR Staff Roundtable provides:
• A regular opportunity to meet with your colleagues to discuss human resources issues facing your organization.
• A conversational atmosphere that encourages interaction and fresh ideas.
• Unbiased, non-judgmental discussions of your specific challenges with your peers.
• An invaluable source of up-to-date information and advice on trends affecting your organization and your community.
• Access to HR Source's experienced HR staff and vast pool of resources.
9/15/2021 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Non Member Price
Sorry, this is a members-only event.
Please sign in or create an account to register.
Keep me signed in
Create a new account