Release date: April 2021
Survey conducted: Biennially in late summer/early fall
(Click here for more information about the National edition)
138 organizations participated in this local report.
Common to both editions:
332 questions divided into nine major sections:
Health and Welfare Benefits; Retirement Benefits; Miscellaneous Benefits; Pay Practices; Working Conditions; Paid Time Off; Part-Time Employees; Recruitment, Training and Development; and Employee/Community Relations.
- Executive summary of survey highlights
- Breakouts by company size by employee group (union; non-union; non-exempt, clerical, technical; exempt professional, managerial)
- Total respondents data by employee group
- What medical plans are offered?
- What is the vesting schedule for employer contributions in your 401(k)?
- How many paid holidays do you give?
- What conditions must be met to qualify for tuition assistance?
- What premium do you pay for second or third shift?
- How are flexible arrangements granted?
- What benefits do you provide to part-time employees?
- What alternate work schedules are organizations using?
- How often do you provide service awards?
….and many more - 332 questions total!
Non-members who participate in our surveys are eligible for a discount (as high as 50%) when purchasing the results. Please give us a call at 800-448-4584 or e-mail us to be added to our participation invitation list.
For more information about having us conduct a custom survey for your organization, contact us at 800-448-4584 or send us an e-mail.
Discounted member price:
You could save