Release date: September 2018
Data effective date: May 1, 2018
The 2018 National IT and Engineering Compensation Survey presents compensation data submitted by 1,125 U.S. firms of varying sizes, geographic locations, and industries for 181 job classifications.
MRA in Wisconsin coordinated this survey in cooperation with 8 other associations nationwide who are a part of the Employer Associations of America (EAA), of which the Management Association is a member.
Compensation data includes the following:
- Base Salary
- Overall results from the previous survey for comparison
- Bonus Eligibility
- Actual Bonus Payments
- Target Bonus percentages
- Total Compensation
- Formal Merit Salary Ranges
Each job classification is displayed by sub-groupings:
- 17 Industries — Manufacturing, Non-Manufacturing and Financial Services, etc.
- 5 Sales Volume/Operating Budget categories
- 5 Asset Sizes
- 5 Employee Size breakouts
- 3 Profit Status categories
- 10 Geographic Locations — (New England, Great Lakes, Lower Southeast and Pacific Northwest, etc.)
Click here to download a PDF file of the job descriptions for this survey.
If you are a non-member who is interested in participating in our surveys, please give us a call or e-mail us. Non-members who participate are eligible for a discount (as high as 50%) off of the full survey price for each survey that they provide data for.
For more information about having us conduct a custom survey for your organization, contact us at 800-448-4584 or send us an e-mail.
Discounted member price:
You could save