Release date: March 2022
Survey conducted: Biennially in late summer/early fall
HR Source conducts the National edition in cooperation with 12 other member associations of The Employer Associations of America (EAA), representing a total of 22 geographic locations. Both a National version and a Chicagoland version were produced with the Chicagoland version consisting of data from just the members of the HR Source. All co-sponsoring associations also sell their own local policies & practices survey as a result of participation in this study.
(Click here for more information about the Chicagoland edition)
1,147 organizations participated from 16 co-sponsoring associations nationwide.
Connecticut, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Montana, Greater Chicagoland, Northeast Ohio - Cleveland/Akron, Philadelphia, Detroit Metropolitan, Florida, Northwest Ohio, Western IL, Eastern IA (Quad Cities), Northern Illinois, Minnesota, Portland, OR; Rochester, NY; St. Louis Metropolitan, Oregon, Washington, California, Idaho, Wisconsin.
Common to both editions:
189 questions divided into six major sections:
Sick/Personal Day Plans; Miscellaneous Benefits; Pay Practices; Working Conditions; Recruitment, Training and Development; and Employee/Community Relations.
- Executive summary of survey highlights
- Breakouts by company size by employee group (union; non-union; non-exempt, clerical, technical; exempt professional, managerial)
- Total respondents data by employee group
- How many paid holidays do you give?
- What conditions must be met to qualify for tuition assistance?
- What premium do you pay for second or third shift?
- How are flexible arrangements granted?
- What is the minimum hourly work week for part-time employees to earn paid vacation?
- What alternate work schedules are organizations using?
- How often do you provide service awards?
….and many more - 189 questions total!
Non-members who participate in our surveys are eligible for a discount (as high as 50%) when purchasing the results. Please give us a call at 800-448-4584 or e-mail us to be added to our participation invitation list.
For more information about having us conduct a custom survey for your organization, contact us at 800-448-4584 or send us an e-mail.
Discounted member price:
You could save