HR Source's employment law attorneys can draft individual policies for our members' existing handbooks, complete an overall review and update, or even develop a new handbook from scratch.
If you have an existing handbook that needs updating, HR Source will review and make recommendations for enhancement. This review includes:
- A check of current policies to ensure compliance with applicable federal and state laws.
- An assessment of whether policies are clearly written, compliant with best practices, and easy to administer.
- A benchmark comparison of current policies to industry standards.
- New ideas and related sample policy language.
- Edits made directly to the electronic version you provide to us.
If you are creating a handbook for the first time or require extensive modifications, our attorneys will:
- Meet with you to learn more about your organizational culture, philosophy and procedures.
- Help you decide which topics should be included in the handbook.
- Create new policies or adapt current policies.
- Ensure that all policies are in compliance with applicable federal and state laws.
- Provide the handbook in an electronic format.
If your organization is currently a member of the Association, remember that help and advice concerning individual policies is just a phone call away through our HR Hotline service. Our attorneys will be happy to discuss specific policy issues with you – at no additional charge over your annual dues.