Exclusively for Library Directors and Assistant Directors, this Roundtable is a great opportunity for participants from public libraries to share ideas, information and challenges with other library directors. Expect a lively, open discussion on HR and employment issues facilitated by the legal staff and HR professionals of HR Source.
Registering for one session registers you for the entire series of four meetings. Dates in the current series are:
August 13, 2019
November 12, 2019
February 11, 2020
May 12, 2020
The Library Directors Roundtable provides:
- An opportunity to meet with your colleagues to discuss human resources issues facing your organization.
- Unbiased, non-judgmental opportunities to discuss your specific challenges with peers.
- An invaluable source of up-to-date information and advice on trends affecting your profession and community.
- A conversational atmosphere that encourages interaction and fresh ideas.
- A chance to take ideas back to your organization that are specifically tailored to your situation.
- Access to HR Source's experienced HR staff and vast pool of resources.
Registration is limited to Library Directors and Assistant Directors