Demonstrating the effectiveness of the HR function is essential to maintaining a credible position in any organization. Measures of effectiveness depend on analysis and interpretation of data. Which data is needed? How can it be used to demonstrate the contribution of HR to the bottom line? This program measures across a spectrum of HR responsibilities including staffing, employee relations, compensation, benefits, employee development, and organizational effectiveness. Participants may also share samples of the measures they currently employ.
Topics covered in this session include:
- Importance of measuring the effectiveness of the HR function
- Calculating relevant metrics
- HR activities that have greatest impact on the bottom line
- Tying HR metrics to the organization's financial statements
- Presenting results to top management in a meaningful way
6.5 Recertification Business Credit Hours 6.5 PDC's