Have you ever imagined how successful your organization would be if every staff member acted as if they owned the place? Employees who are engaged in their work and committed to their organizations give companies crucial competitive advantages—including higher productivity and lower employee turnover. That is the effect of engagement!
In today's competitive environment, many organizations are worried about retaining qualified, experienced employees. Engaging your employees can be key to motivating and retaining them. Attend this session and learn the basics of inspiring that type of ownership, loyalty and productivity.
To promote engagement and interactivity, the use of camera and microphone will be expected of all able participants.
- Upon completion of this session, you will be able to:
- Define engagement in the workplace
- Recognize the factors to engaging your workforce
- Assess current levels of engagement in your employees
- Apply the five steps to motivating your workforce
- Discuss the effects of different economic environments will have on engagements
- Pull the concepts together through case study exercise