This roundtable series provides a great opportunity for participants working in the public sector (e.g. cities, towns, villages, park districts, water reclamation districts, public libraries, townships, etc.) to share ideas, information and challenges with other human resource professionals. Expect a lively, open discussion on employment issues moderated by the legal staff and HR professionals of HR Source.
Registering for one session registers you for the entire series of 6 sessions. Dates in the current series are:
August 24, 2021
October 12, 2021
December 14, 2021
February 15, 2022 - tentatively scheduled at Aurora Library
April 19, 2022 - tentatively scheduled at Aurora Library
June 21, 202 - tentatively scheduled at Aurora Library
The roundtable will provide:
- A regular opportunity to meet with your colleagues to discuss human resources issues facing your organization
- An invaluable source of up-to-date information and advice on trends affecting your profession and community
- A conversational atmosphere that encourages interaction and fresh ideas
- A chance to take ideas back to your organization that are specifically tailored to your situation
- Access to HR Source's experienced legal staff, HR professionals, and vast pool of resources.
Please be ready to discuss any challenging issues you’re facing, as well as any success stories you’d like to share.