Understanding how to constructively manage conflict is essential for improving morale, enhancing productivity, and building more effective working relationships. In this session, we will explore our individual conflict style in order to improve self-awareness around conflict behaviors. We will address potentially destructive conflict responses and offer a method for making more productive choices in response to conflict.
- Appreciate how their style of handling conflict affects the people around them
- Learn how to “catch” themselves when going down a destructive conflict path
- Learn how to reframe a conflict situation and choose more productive behaviors
- Practice stepping back from and reframing potentially destructive thought patterns in order to choose more productive responses
- Understand the difference between conflict and confrontation
- Identify appropriate situations to apply different conflict modes
An online assessment will be sent to all participants as pre-work for this session.
Breakfast and lunch are included in this session.