Live Classroom Training Returns!
Beginning in August 2020, in-person classroom training will resume at HR Source on a limited and thoughtful basis.
While we look forward to welcoming you back, the health and safety of our members, visitors and staff is our top priority. We have enacted sensible but thorough preparations and policies to ensure a safe environment.
- Limited Seating Capacity. To ensure proper social distancing, the maximum capacity of our training rooms is greatly reduced. We appreciate your understanding if you are unable to participate in a program that has reached our maximum safe level.
- Illness. If you are not feeling well, please do not enter our facility. Full reimbursement will be made to anyone who cancels participation due to illness.
- Masks. Masks are required as recommended by medical and legal guidelines at the time of your visit. Please plan to provide your own mask to be worn when entering and leaving our building and in all common areas.
- Temperature Checks. We will take the temperature of our participants, guests and staff upon entering the facility. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be required to leave the facility.
- Social Distancing. Our training rooms follow social distancing guidelines with fewer participants and increased spacing. Please observe social distancing practices throughout the common areas of our suite and building.
- Hand Washing and Sanitizing. Hand sanitizer stations are being provided for the use of all guests and visitors. We have also increased the frequency of our sanitizing practices within the entire facility.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We will continue to monitor legal and medical best practices and will adjust our procedures as prudent and necessary.
We are committed to providing a safe and productive meeting experience for our members and guests. Please contact us at email@example.com or 800-448-4584 with any questions or concerns. We appreciate your continued faith and loyalty in HR Source.