Skip to main content
Training & Organizational Development
Training at Your Location
2017 HR Conference
Employee and Customer Surveys
FLSA Resource Page
Forms and Sample Documents
HR Video Resources
Sample Job Descriptions
Labor Law Posters
Compensation and Benefits
Legal and Compliance
Employee Benefits and Group Insurance
Partners & Links
Employer Associations of America (EAA)
Apply for Membership
Location & Staff
Skip breadcrumb navigation
Share this page
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Library Directors Roundtable Series- Tinley Park Library
This Roundtable is restricted to Management Association members only.
Exclusively for Library Directors and Assistant Directors, this Roundtable provides a great opportunity for participants from public libraries to share ideas, information and challenges with other library directors . Expect a lively, open discussion on HR and employment issues facilitated by the legal staff and compensation experts of The Management Association.
Registering for one session registers you for the entire series of 2 sessions. Dates in the current series are: March 22 and May 25.
This roundtable will provide:
• An opportunity to meet with your colleagues to discuss human resources issues facing your organization.
• Unbiased, non-judgmental opportunities to discuss your challenges with peers.
• An invaluable source of up-to-date information and advice on trends affecting your profession.
• A non-classroom conversational atmosphere that encourages interaction and fresh ideas.
• A chance to take ideas back to your organization that are specifically tailored to your situation.
• Access to The Management Association's experienced HR staff and pool of vast information resources.
Registration is limited to Library Directors and Assistant Directors
3/22/2017 9:30 AM - 3/22/2017 12:00 PM
Tinley Park Public Library
7851 Timber Drive
Tinley Park, IL 60477 United States
Non Member Price
Sorry, this is a members-only event.
Create a new account