Experience makes the difference.
As a government contractor, you know that developing and managing an Affirmative Action Program can be expensive and time consuming. It diverts valuable resources away from the critical issues more central to the success of your organization.
Refocus by taking advantage of the experience, expertise and value of the HR Source.
Available services include all required statistical analyses and narratives for minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.
- We offer seasoned Affirmative Action professionals who have written thousands of programs serving organizations of every size across the nation.
- Our professional relationship with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs gives us working knowledge of the agency’s current focus areas.
- We are intimately familiar with OFCCP directives and audit triggers, allowing us to advise on preventive measures and proactive practices to minimize risk during compliance reviews.
- We offer no-charge education sessions throughout the year as part of our comprehensive program development.
- Our staff has a wide breadth of general HR knowledge as well, allowing them to strategically align your Affirmative Action Program with other organizational initiatives.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com or 800-448-4584.
Association Members receive significantly discounted pricing on all of our training, consulting and project work.
For information on becoming a member, visit our Membership page.