The Workplace Transparency Act, effective January 1, 2020, requires that all Illinois employers provide annual sexual harassment prevention training to all employees.
For frequently asked questions regarding the training, check out our Harassment Prevention Training FAQs.
HR Source delivers Harassment Prevention training four ways:
1. On-Site at Your Location or via Webinar (In English or Spanish. Available to HR Source members only.)
Our on-site training combines the use of lecture, discussion, group activities and video to make sure that your employees understand the ins and outs of anti-harassment law. We’ll also review your specific anti-harassment policy and procedures with your managers and supervisors.
Don’t want to get together in-person? We’ll take the same class and conduct it virtually. Your employees will still experience training by an attorney, still participate in polls and other activities and watch a video. In addition, we’ll conduct a review of your organization’s anti-harassment policy to make sure employees fully understand the requirements and procedures contained therein.
Contact us for pricing.
- Harassment Prevention for Supervisors & Managers – 2.5 hours (2 hours in a virtual format)
- Harassment Prevention for Employees – 1.5 hours (1–1.5 hours in a virtual format)
- Harassment Prevention Training for Private or Public Sector Boards – 1 hour
2. Public Webinars (In English. Spanish webinars are offered several times per year. Check our training calendar (link below) or call us with questions.)
Our live webinar training combines the use of lecture, polls, and video to ensure your employees understand the ins and outs of anti-harassment law. These webinars are presented live by an HR Source attorney, and are held at least monthly, on different days of the week, at different times. View our Training Calendar here. These are open to members and non-members! (Can’t find a time that works with your schedule? Consider our streaming option or scheduling a private webinar). Your specific anti-harassment policy will not be reviewed, as participants from multiple organizations will be in attendance.
Contact us with questions.
3. Online Video Training from HR Source (In English and Spanish.)
Need flexibility in scheduling your anti-harassment session? Then the Online Video Training option is for you. Both members and non-members can stream our supervisory and employee anti-harassment training so that your employees can complete their training requirement when convenient. Training is presented by an HR Source attorney. Your specific anti-harassment policy will not be reviewed and, because the training is not live, questions cannot be answered. (Think you’ll have questions? Consider attending one of our public webinars or scheduling a private webinar).
- Harassment Prevention for Supervisors & Managers (also available in Spanish):
$39 per participant ($49 per participant for non-members)
- Harassment Prevention for Employees (also available in Spanish):
$29 per participant ($39 per participant for non-members)
Visit the Online Video Training Store.
4. Streaming, On-Demand through Traliant (In several languages including English, Spanish and Chinese.)
HR Source has partnered with Traliant to offer online, interactive sexual harassment prevention training for the exclusive price of only $22 per employee.
Sessions are available for both supervisors & managers and general employees, and you can engage your team by choosing a version created with your workplace in mind. Options include corporate office, restaurant, hotel, retail, healthcare, industrial and manufacturing, and construction. All versions meet the SB-75 training requirements, including special provisions for restaurants.
Quickly and easily preview and purchase the right course for your team through this self-service site.
Get Started and Preview the Course.