The Workplace Transparency Act, effective January 1, 2020, requires that all Illinois employers provide annual sexual harassment prevention training to all employees.
For frequently asked questions regarding the training, check out our Harassment Prevention Training FAQs.
HR Source delivers Harassment Prevention training four ways:
1. On-Site at Your Location (English or Spanish) (HR Source members only):
Our on-site training combines the use of lecture, group activities and video to make sure that your employees understand the ins and outs of anti-harassment law. We’ll also review your specific anti-harassment policy and procedures with your managers and supervisors.
Contact us for pricing.
- Harassment Prevention for Supervisors & Managers – 2.5 hours
- Harassment Prevention for Employees – 1.5 hours
- Harassment Prevention Training for Private or Public Sector Boards – 1 hour
2 . Via Private Webinar for Your Employees Only (English or Spanish) (HR Source Members only)
These sessions include a review of your specific anti-harassment policy! These webinars can be scheduled at a time that is convenient for your employees.
Contact us for more information or to schedule your webinar(s).
- Harassment Prevention for Supervisors & Managers Group Webinar
2 hours (up to 100 employees from the same organization)
- Harassment Prevention for Employees Group Webinar
1 hour (up to 100 employees from the same organization)
3. Monthly Public Webinar (English; Spanish webinars are occasionally offered. Webinars are sometimes offered more than once a month. Check our training calendar link (below) or call us with questions.)
Harassment Prevention Webinars are presented live by an HR Source attorney, and are held monthly, on different days of the week, at different times. View our Training Calendar here. These are open to members and non-members! Your specific anti-harassment policy will not be reviewed, as participants from multiple organizations will be in attendance.
Contact us with questions.
4. Streaming, On-Demand through Traliant (English and Spanish)
HR Source has partnered with Traliant to offer online, interactive sexual harassment prevention training for the exclusive price of only $22 per employee.
Sessions are available for both supervisors & managers and general employees, and you can engage your team by choosing a version created with your workplace in mind. Options include corporate office, restaurant, hotel, retail, healthcare, industrial and manufacturing, and construction. All versions meet the SB-75 training requirements, including special provisions for restaurants.
Quickly and easily preview and purchase the right course for your team through this self-service site.
Get Started and Preview the Course.